Monday, May 19, 2014

Dirty Anus Ballsacs Are Annoying at the End of the Year

At the end of the school year my ballsac and my anuses are soooo annoying. They flutter around my PENUS and make my PENUS freak out and scream as loud as it can. Then I have to slap my Pee Pee and tell it to shut the FRONT DOOR and then I punish the hell out of my ballsac and anus hole like this: I hit my BALL HOLE SACKY LOCAH with a rubber mallet as hard as I can untill my balls are liquefied. Then for my anus, I grab it with pliers and rip it off and throw it in the garbage and then take it out when it reaks like poopy anus hole ballsacy wiener PENUS NOOTH. So after this I feel kind of guilty and I take my balls and anus out to ice cream...usually arctic circle but every once in awhile I treat them to BONER (dairy queen).
The Ballsac End






No comments:

Post a Comment